You will need to wear multiple hats (ux strategy, interaction design, content and research). You will become a domain expert in product areas and help shape the team's roadmap by understanding and advocating for user needs.
- Research, design and deliver high-fidelity feature and product comps for multiple products, following and contributing to the established design system.
- Understand and articulate the business need and the user needs and translating both into an elegant solution that solves for both parties.
- Produce UX deliverables and present them back to the internal team.
- Bring forth new design thinking and industry best practices in the web and mobile space.
- Work collaboratively with product and engineering teams from concept through delivery.
The ability to stay focused on different tasks and deploy your time effectively and efficiently will be important to your success.
- 4+ years of professional experience designing for web and mobile experiences.
- Portfolio of work showcasing samples UX design and interaction design skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field.
- Excellent communication, self-management, and organizational skills
- Knowledge of design applications such as Figma, Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite and prototyping software for generating design.