Quality Assurance Tester
What You’ll Do
You'll be the first dedicated QA engineer at Tyemill. Which means, you’ll be shaping the role, along with the opportunity to grow the team. Your work will be focused on manual testing, automation and process efficiency.
- Multiple Products. There will be releases every week, and lots of context switching.
- Technical. In addition to the manual testing, you’ll need to know how to write automated tests scripts to test functionality, performance, and security.
- Ownership. Process and technical ownership of the software testing infrastructure.
- Fast Learner. You will have to stay up to date on current technologies and tools, and make recommendations for best practice and improvements.
- Communication. Heavy written and verbal communication across multiple teams.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in automated testing for web-based applications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Passionate about quality of the products, even if it means having candid conversations with team members or delaying feature release.
- Constantly thinks about new ways to make testing more efficient and every release more reliable than the last.